Insight Matters 7 week Personal Development Course for Migrants with Dil Wickremasinghe & Mary McEvoy – Tuesday 10th September
Personal development is about improving yourself. It’s an opportunity for you to explore alternatives in your life, to develop self-confidence, to do things in a new way and to make solid plans to reach your goals.
It’s a way to discover more about yourself, your own abilities and what may be holding you back from living life to your full potential.
Our Insight Matters Personal Development course emphasizes the importance of self-awareness, goal-setting, planning, decision-making, problem solving, good communication, building relationships, wellness and contributing to the community.
Our 7 week course focuses on:
- Identity – Thinking about yourself
- Assertiveness – Thinking for yourself
- Storytelling – Presentation skills
- Health & Wellness – Taking care of yourself
- Connections – Caring for your relationships
- Intercultural Awareness
- Occupation – Caring for your Job/Education
- Making plans & setting personal goals
- Belonging – Being Part of a Community
- The Big Picture – Caring about your world
At Insight Matters we believe in providing participant centered training and courses are limited to 8 places only.
Date: Wednesday 11th September 630pm-930pm (every Wednesday 630pm-930pm for 7 weeks)
Venue: Insight Matters, 5, Cavendish Row, Dublin 1
Dil Wickremasinghe – Broadcaster, Actvist and Training Director of Insight Matters
Mary McEvoy – Actor, Facilitator and Storyteller
Cost: €175 for the 7 week course, this includes all training materials. This must be paid in full on the first session of the course.
To book your place please email email@example.com
or visit www.insightmatters.ie